Traveling Asia in a new way, reading advice, an awesome infographic, and more. Here’s this week’s remainders of our favorites in travel this week including travel press and blog posts.
- Book advice. Reading advice and suggestions for travelers trying to find the best book for that flight or the beach. From Camels & Chocolate (link)
- Vintage travel posters up for auction. These 20 gems are a must scroll through. From Skift (link)
- Off the beaten path advice to travel around Asia. We particularly want to bike the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. From Nomadic Matt (link)
- Ridiculous photography. Amazing 360 degree panoramic view of classic persian design via a mosque in Yazd, Iran. From Uncornered Market (link)
- Study abroad crash course. [We know it’s ours, but..] We love this infographic with rich data on student study abroad travel and trends. (link)