Are you planning to welcome the New Year in a unique style? Then paying a visit to the United States is worth a while. The US offers an excellent festival on New Year’s Eve with Crackers, lightning’s and count down parties. If you are planning to have a look on breathtaking New Year’s parties then visit these top American cities to fulfill your wishes. They have some of the best New Year celebrations in the world.
1. New York
New York City is the fantastic destination to celebrate the New Year. Attend dinners, wonderful parties and have the best chance to watch the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop live in Times Square. Top New Year celebrations in NYC include:
- The Ball Drop in the Times Square;
- A Yacht / Cruise in the New York Harbor;
- Watch an astonishing demonstration performing at one of the New York City’s incredible execution venues.
- Dining in a NYC restaurant. Many will have special menus for the New Year.
2. San Francisco
San Francisco on New Year’s Eve has various amusements to please celebrants. Regardless of what you are into, you will find the right party and event to suit your tastes. Below are few highlights of the New Year celebrations in SF:
- A harbor tour to watch the city lights and the various splendid firecrackers shows.
- A family cruise complete with DJ, live groups, dinner, and top-rack bars.
- A city crawl to the many masquerade balls, themed affairs and style shows in town.
New Year’s Eve in Atlanta means inviting new conceivable outcomes in whatever manner you may pick. Celebrating New Year in Atlanta is the life time event. Here are the top activities for an awesome New Year’s Eve celebration in Atlanta.
Attend the yearly Peach Drop at Underground Atlanta. This 20-year-old festival is the biggest New Year’s Eve party in Southeast America.
Listen to the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. It helps bring down the window ornament on the year with an astonishing and altogether agreeable night.
New Year’s Eve is an extraordinary time to be in Orlando; whether you need to ring in the New Year well known amusement parks, jam with Billy Joel, or have a laid-back night with family and friends. For the most exciting time, be sure to:
- Visit the Walt Disney World Resort with its parades, firecrackers and the magic of Disney.
- Spend time in either or both of Universal Orlando’s amusement parks: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. Both are open of New Year’s Day.
- Head over to Sea World to enter the New Year in harmony with the ocean wildlife. They have shows, music festivals and everything to make your day memorable.
New Year is a time to celebrate and make new resolutions in the life. If you want it to be memorable, you really want to end 2014 in one of these world-class American cities in the America for a life time experience.
Ruby Andrew is a prolific author and blog writer from Bristol, UK. She works as a guest blogger on her chosen areas of interest and currently writes on behalf of esta visas.