No wild bachelorette party is complete without a scavenger hunt! It’s the perfect opportunity to run around town and laugh until you cry while completing hilarious dares and capturing it all on the camera.
Divide your party into groups, about 5-8 people in each group is good. Print out the list below and have each team try to check all of the items off your list. You can say the winner is whoever checked everything off their list first or assign points for each dare (harder dares earn more points) and whichever team scores the most points win.
But remember, you must have proof for each item completed – get your cameras ready!
1. Get a picture with a cop (bonus: in handcuffs)
2. Get someone to buy the group a round of drinks
3. Get down on one knee and propose to a random stranger
4. Dance on a table or chair
5. Sing at the top of your lungs on the dance floor
6. Ask girls for hair ties and see how many you have by the end of the night
7. Find an ink pen and give a stranger a tattoo of your name with a heart around it on their arm
8. Run up to a random guy in a group and say “There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere you, Chad!”
9. Get a guy to serenade you
10. Post with a guy you’ve never met before prom-style (bonus: with a bouquet of flowers)
11. Make a veil out of toilet paper
12. Get carried into the bar
13. Take a photo with another bride
14. Find a guy with the same name as the groom
15. Find another bachelorette or bachelor party and take a group photo with them
16. Blow a kiss to a stranger across the room
17. Find the groom’s doppelganger
18. Stuff your bra
19. Find something old and something blue
20. Find a guy with the same name as the groom