We are thrilled to announce the release of Travefy’s brand new integrated activity search and booking engine. Discover restaurants and activities!
Now, you can search for restaurants, landmarks, and activities to pin to your trip wall for discussion as you plan your ideal itinerary. This enhancement is a part of our mission at Travefy, to simplify all of the coordination headaches of group travel. Through Travefy, you and your friends can collaborate on trip itineraries, book travel deals, and manage shared expenses.
Here’s how the integrated activities engine works:
1. After you create a trip on Travefy.com click “Activities”
After you create a trip on Travefy.com and you’re on your personal Trip Planning page, simply click “Activities” in the toolbar along the top to search for restaurants, landmarks, and activities.
2. Find awesome restaurants, landmarks, & activities
If you have already selected a trip location, results will automatically populate. If you haven’t already set a location, you can add the name of any city or landmark to search and the city can be changed at any time.
You are now presented with the top rated restaurants, landmarks, and activities at your destination. Each result can be clicked for more information, which includes:
- A link to the website of that location
- The number of times that location has been liked
- General information including address, phone number, and twitter handle (if available)
- A map to show the location
3. Search & Filter to find your favorites
You can also refine your results by searching by keyword (e.g., Pizza Place, Art Museum) or by searching for a specific location (e.g., Starbucks, Lazlo’s Grill).
Happy travel planning from Travefy! 🙂